Sunday, November 23, 2008

GPS Help

We own a Magellan Explorist 210 and a Magellan Explorist 300.

The 300 was our first GPS. The story behind us buying the 210 is pretty funny. The 300 turned up missing one day. After searching everywhere, we finally came to the conclusion that it must have fallen into the garbage next to the desk and was long gone. We immediately went out and bought the 210.

Improvements from the 300 to the 210 were that the 210 can be USB'd to the computer to transfer coordinates rather than entering them manually. (You'd think that the higher the model number, the better features, I guess not.)

Long story short, a few months later (I know, shh!) I went to change the vacuum bag, and VOILA, there it was, inside the zippered part of the vacuum where the bag goes. Thank you to our 2 year old daughter for the great hiding spot!

Anyway...

I am here to assist anyone with their Explorist GPS. Let me know what you need and I'll do my best to help!

No comments: